A program for individuals who have been informed by the Social Security Administration or Department of Veterans Affairs that they need to obtain an institutional payee/Fiduciary or who need assistance managing their benefits.
As your Rep Payee, we keep records of your monthly benefits received and how that money is spent. SSI/Social Security or veterans benefits are directly deposited in the Representative Payee or Fiduciary account, and the Rep Payee works with the consumer to manage funds and ensure that needs and payment obligations are being met.
- Option to give input regarding your finances.
- Open communication.
- Access to information – benefits letter, budgets, etc.
- Access to services.
- Communication with county and other providers.
- Coordination of benefits – MA, GRH, MFIP, etc.
- Prompt and accurate reporting to social security and the VA fiduciary Hub.
Representative Payee Hotline: (320) 281-2059
Sauk Rapids office: 215 N Benton Drive, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
Duluth office: 230 West Superior St, Ste. 451, Duluth, MN 55802
If you would like for Independent Lifestyles to be your Rep Payee you will need to fill out the appropriate intake packet and send it to us.
Please send Rep Payee referral forms to Deb N:
email@example.com | 320-281-2595
Representative Payee: Rep Payee Intake Duluth & Rep Payee Intake St Cloud